How often do you complain about your skin throughout the year? Maybe it’s a dark spot from sun damage that’s irking you. Maybe it’s a breakout. Maybe it’s the beginning of fine lines and wrinkles.
But instead of complaining, what if you resolved to take care of your skin and celebrate its beauty and singularity? The new year is here! And what better time to bring out the new you!
This 2017, we’re encouraging everyone to celebrate their beautiful, healthy skin by participating in our Real People Real Pics Giveaway!
How to enter the #RealPeopleRealPics Giveaway:
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Purchase an eraclea product of choice.
- Take a picture before you start using the product.
- Use the product.
- Take a picture after you start seeing results at 4, 8, and/or 12 weeks.
- Upload your before and un-retouched after photos of any eraclea skin care product to our Facebook page or your Instagram or Twitter account with the hashtags #RealPeopleRealPics and mention the name of the eraclea product you’re using and how long you’ve been using it.
Every participant will receive an entire year’s supply (six installments) of the eraclea skin care product they post about!
Participants must be 18 years or older to enter and have proof of purchase. Winners will be notified by direct message or email based on the social site they entered on and must claim the offer by responding filling out their shipping address on a form at the provided link within 2 weeks of being notified. Participants can only enter once per product and must have a U.S. mailing address to qualify for the offer. By participating, the participant agrees to give eraclea skin care the right to use the submitted image(s) for the duration of the campaign* for promotional purposes, including email communications, social media, and or other online or print ads. The free products given in this campaign cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund.
Want to participate in the #RealPeopleRealPics Giveaway?
*Offer will run January 17, 2017 through Dec 31, 2017
** Participants give eraclea the right to use entry images in future ads, note details in terms and conditions.