Here is a complete ‘say-yes-to-the-strapless dress’ skin care guide in just five easy steps:
- Get rid of rough spots. You may have perfectly sculpted arms, but it’s all for naught if your elbows and hands are scaly. Start in the shower with daily bamboo exfoliant, a gentle micro-scrub that lifts off old layers and leaves skin baby-soft.
- Attention au dÃ©colletage! This highly exposed area of the body has thinner skin and is susceptible to sagging. Give it a tightening, toning and hydrating mini-workout with neck and chest anti-gravity cream and feel the difference instantly!
- Circulate! Did you know that improving the body’s natural circulation can give you a more toned and sculpted appearance? Get ready to bear arms by using smooth and firm body sculpting cream in conjunction with the simple self-massage techniques demonstrated in this video.
- Don’t forget hands: Top it all off with the nourishing and vitamin-rich simply perfect hand cream to leave dry hands and ragged cuticles beautifully hydrated.
- Now that you’re ready for your day in the sun, don’t forget solar defense. Try ageless protection SPF 30, a non-greasy formula that keeps skin looking youthful, and can even be applied over makeup.