We are always talking about big lifestyle changes for younger-looking skin. However, it is important to remember the little things. They can lead to big trouble’like premature aging. Try these simple tricks to keep your skin looking young.
- Keep your hands off your eyes! Every time you touch or rub your eyes you risk breaking delicate blood vessels, which leads to darkening, dulling, and thickening of the surrounding skin.
- Stop squinting! Help prevent those dreaded crow’s feet by wear sunglasses and if you wear eyeglasses or contact lenses, make sure your prescription is up to date.
- Avoid sipping through a straw. It contributes to lines around the mouth.
- Break the habit of resting your chin on your hand. (It stretches the skin.)
- Wearing sunscreen EVERY day!
- Get your beauty sleep! Try sleeping on your back to help prevent sleep lines and puffiness.
These may seem like small things, but over time they can make a big difference.