Our newest age-defying product is here! The retinal age-reversal complex is a unique formula that contains retinaldehyde – the most bioavailable, potent form of retinol available without a prescription. Continue reading
The New Year is an excellent time to reconsider your daily skin care routine and incorporate new habits that will keep your skin healthy. For a New Year’s resolution to stick, you need goals that are specific and achievable. That’s why we’ve come up with three skin care habits that are simple, straightforward, and easy to incorporate into your routine. Continue reading
We’ve all been there. You arrive at the holiday party famished from a long day at work, only to have a smiling hostess direct you straight to the buffet table, where you pluck a large plate from the stack and pile it high with delicious treats ranging from glazed ham and stuffing to chocolate cake and pumpkin pie. Afterwards, you sit at the table with friends, grazing upon the chocolates in your goodie bag and sipping on your third glass of wine, so full you’re practically in a coma, and so worried about how many calories you’ve added this night you can barely concentrate on what your friends are talking about. Continue reading
Youthful-looking skin is hydrated skin. I believe that keeping your skin healthy and hydrated requires a great skin care routine, and that demands great medically proven products. While many products make claims they cannot keep, there are a few products out there that really ‘walk the talk.’ eraclea® is one line of products that does what they promise because they are backed by years of science. The proprietary, HylaFusion®, is scientifically designed to maintain the hydration that helps retain the youthful appearance of the skin. It is a carefully crafted combination of hyaluronic acid sponges and hyaluronic acids of various molecular weights. Continue reading
Thanksgiving is almost upon us, that holiday when we gather around the table with family and friends to enjoy each other’s company, share a scrumptious meal, and give gratitude for all of the good things in our lives. It’s no secret that gratitude is one of the most beautiful qualities in any man or woman. But what about gratitude actually makes a person more beautiful? Here are just a few things:
Even if you keep your skin clean by washing regularly with a proven cleanser, if you’re not exfoliating, your skin may not be as healthy as it could be. Exfoliation is the process of removing dead skin cells on the surface of the skin by using either an abrasive scrub, which sluffs of the dead skin, a daily use product with fruit acids, a chemical peel or Microdermabrasion. Do this will help to revitalize dull, tired-looking skin. Continue reading
With fall comes red and orange leaves, crisp wind, pumpkins, hot apple cider, and hayrides. But the change in the season also brings drier air, colder temperatures, and shorter days, all of which contribute to the health (or lack thereof) of your skin. Continue reading
We’ve all heard the skin care tip: wear sunscreen to protect your skin! Wearing sunscreen prevents premature aging by protecting your skin from damage like discolored spots, wrinkles, and even skin cancer. But ‘just wear sunscreen’ is a rather vague order, and a lot of questions follow. Continue reading
As we get older, skin-cell turnover slows down and exfoliating can help speed up the normal shedding cycle and help you reveal softer, smoother skin so you can show off your brighter, younger looking skin. Here are our top 5 reasons to exfoliate on a regular basis:
- Fight the signs of aging. With age, the skin’s ability to naturally exfoliate slows down. When the skin is laden with dead cells, lines, wrinkles and dryness become more apparent. Removing dead skin reveals fresher, brighter, younger looking skin.
- Prevent blackheads, whiteheads and breakouts. When the pores get clogged with dead skin and oil gets stuck beneath the surface, pimples can occur.
- Minimize dark spots. Long after a blemish has healed, a red, brown or purple mark may remain. But each time you exfoliate, you’re removing the top layer of skin to diminish the appearance of discoloration.
- Even out skin texture for smoother skin. If your skin feels rough or dry, exfoliating your skin is an easy way to revive dry, dull skin!
- Allow your skin-care products to better penetrate your skin. If you have layers of dead skin piled up, you’re not giving your products the best chance to really sink in and work on your fresh new skin.