Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, eraclea® is introducing innovative and technically advanced topical skin care products based on HylaFusion®; a patented breakthrough in skin care technology developed by the Matrix Biology Institute and based on decades of research. Our proprietary products help patients attain and maintain a healthy and more youthful appearance. We currently have the following positions available.
Aesthetic Sales Representatives
We are currently seeking experienced Independent Aesthetic Sales Representatives to be a part of a company aligned for rapid and sustained future growth in the professional skincare market distributing exclusively to physicians and high-end skin care professionals.
As an Aesthetic Sales Representative in outside sales, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, building, and cultivating a protected exclusive territory in the United States.
- Responsible for growing existing accounts, as well as establishing new business in diverse fields, including many physicians’ specialties and a variety of high-end spas and licensed skincare facilities.
- Responsible for your own territory, you will serve as the primary link between our corporate office and your increasing client base.
- Develop and build relationships with your reseller customers, increasing their revenue success through eraclea product sales.
- A proven track record in sales, with past experience in outside sales, prospecting and account positioning.
- Ability to effectively prospect, cold call, network with professionals within the aesthetic industry.
- Present detailed proposals for opening new and expanding existing business.
- Ability to grow the business and develop positive and strategic working relationships with current and new accounts.
- Good knowledge of computer and technology to help manage your time and accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking with exceptional success.
- Strong business analytical mindset: well-versed in articulating the business model and return on investment for customers and prospects via our compelling business-created tools.
- Post-sales customer support to include, sales order tracking, resolving order issues, customer contact follow-ups and customer technology training.
- This position will require some travel outside your territory, including trade shows and medical conferences as required by corporate.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- A minimum of three years of outside sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Sales experience in the skincare, pharmaceutical, and/or medical/healthcare field is recommended.
- College and vocational education is desirable, but not required for candidates looking to apply for this career opportunity.
eraclea knows people make the difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to play an active part in an exciting, growing company as an Aesthetic Sales Consultant, we invite you to send us your resume. eraclea prefers to recruit candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiter or agency.